As an Energy Consultant, you will be sourcing and generating new business.
You will be responsible for generating your own revenue streams and maximizing opportunities. Procuring contracts for new business clients and advising them on the best solution to suit those needs.
The key role responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and developing new business prospects
- Managing new client accounts
- Maximising sales opportunities and closing business
- Achieving monthly Revenue and KPI targets
- Accurately completing all sales information and customer details to the required standard
- High work ethic required
- Base salary negotiable, depending on experience
- Uncapped commission structure
- Training, development and continued support
- Working hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
You will be a determined highly driven sales person and have a minimum of one year’s background in B2B with experience of the energy market. Knowledge of the energy market and experience of working in a similar role is essential.
Apply Now, email us.
Email us with a copy of your CV/Cover Letter and the title of the role you wish to apply for in the subject heading.